Sunday, December 23, 2012

Crankin' It Up Again - Finally



Time to get serious. I've had a chance to recharge these past 6 weeks &, I'm happy to say (& Deb is even happier), I will not be going out of town in the near future. After almost 4 years on the road, this is huge. The haunted writer is officially back in his haunted seaside town. My writing room is finished, GALLOWS POINT is nearing the edit stage, & there's a giveaway set up for later this week (BAD LATITUDE A Jack Rackham Adventure will be FREE on Kindle beginning 12/26 thru 12/30. Strategically timed for the recent Santa deliveries of those phenominal e-reader gadgets for kids with discriminating taste.

Click on my Amazon Author Page here: http://www.amazon.com/David-Ebright/e/B004OH1RF2 

Now I know I left everyone hangin' with my Jack Rackham interview. Sorry - promise I'll get back to it soon but things were really crazy. I was travelin' (as usual), then I was in a writin' funk, then I was on a GALLOWS POINT roll (a story destined to be a classic), & then, well, enough of that. JaxPop is home & I gotta tell ya . . .  this is the most awesome leather desk chair . . . uhm, got off track. My bad. What I was tryin' to say, though I still intend to sit on the beach as much as possible, as I did the other day, JaxPop is gonna be crankin' along nowadays like an author on a mission.   

                                                               And Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Carol Garvin said...

Excuses, excuses!!! But if you're back in the traces again, that's good. We're a-waitin' none-too-patiently for that GALLOWS POINT and it's not goin' to write itself!

I hope you and Deb have a wonderful Christmas, and the New Year will see you pushing GP towards publication. :)

amourier said...

So happy things have worked out for you and Deb....And glad Gallows Point is nearing completion, can't wait to read it! Merry Christmas & a Magical New Year!
Arlene

Ronnie said...

It's all falling into place. Glad to hear it. Tired of waiting to find out what happens to the Rackham's and all the dead people.